Most “experts” only see utilities as a cost to be cut. We see utilities as the pulse of your business that can supply useful information and positive social benefits.
Electricity, water, waste, and so on are most likely expenses that can be reduced without making any sacrifice at little to no cost. Then look at options where initial costs are returned within the first five years or less and continue saving for an additional 5 to 15 years.
In certain cases, Lean analytics can be more accurate through utility management monitoring.
This is what we can do for you:
- Reduce utility cost
- Increase Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals
- Give advance notice of machinery and equipment issues
- Compare production output between employees or shifts
- Find production inconsistencies that cause bottlenecks
- Monitor idle time
- Provide for a more accurate energy use accounting per department or part.
We can create systems for self-monitoring or we can monitor it for you. 3rd party monitoring if far more effective because it is our sole purpose and not an additional responsibility for someone to overlook or stop doing completely.