Energy efficiency is more than installing LED bulbs and motion sensors, and often less than buying complex systems sold by savvy salesmen.
We all understand that using less utilities equals less expense. What is often misunderstood is the best way to balance initial cost with future savings.
Here are some other things that your utilities can do.
- Predict equipment failure
- Monitor production efficiency
- Monitor employee efficiency
- Help identify or predict bottlenecks
- Improve Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) perception.
- Electrical and Data Contracting
- Submetering and Billing services
- Energy efficiency solutions
- Production improvement solutions
The above image is an old Wonder Bread factory we converted into a state of the art charter school in St. Louis MO.